USD $ - EUR - € GBP £ -
An incredible post-apocalyptic retro FPS for PSvita and Playstation certified devices.
Help Iris, a nomad of wasteland, to discover the truth about her past, take revenge against Commander and free Earth from the alien invasion.
Retro Shooter was originally conceived as a student final project and a tribute to a primitive FPS like Doom. But the concept took such a large volume that a totally independent project was generated. Initially it was proposed to launch for PlayStation Mobile.
- Two intense game modes. Dive into an original plot and save Earth in Story mode or eliminate uncountable waves of enemies and monsters in the Arena mode.
- Remember intense memories of the era of 8-bit with a strong nostalgia. Lots of pixels and 8-bit music.
- Defend yourself from the monsters and enemies that exist in that devastated world using more than 5 different weapons.
- Challenge and defeat the amazing final bosses of the three areas to be Lord of the Wasteland.
- Play in your language. The game is translated in 10 languages!
- Survive the dangers of a post-apocalyptic world because of an alien invasion.
- Discover secret weapons and levels to be the toughest warrior of the wasteland.
- Play on your PSVita or on your PlayStation mobile certified smartphone.
Retro Shooter Promo Trailer YouTube
If you have specific video requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
If you have specific image requests, please do contact us!
Pau Elias Soriano
Director, Game designer, 3D artist and Pixel artist
Carlos Elias Soriano
Rubén Parra García